Traits prototype image

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Feb 5 07:09:59 UTC 2003

Hi,

I totally agree with you Stephane. I faced the same problems when
making MetaclassTalk. The classbuilder is not clean at all. And in
many kernel classes, one can find methods with hundreds of lines and
hardwirings. This make any experiments with core Squeak classes heavy...

Note: My intent is not to blame people who wrote the code, but to make
Squeak become better...

Noury

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P