Documentation [was: Morphic tutorial]

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 5 13:54:51 UTC 2003

Hi, Chris!

A Documentation Swiki makes sense, but I'd prefer to see the "Squibes"
remain on the main list, both to minimize cross-posting and to ensure
everyone's kept up to date both on development and on documentation.
Perhaps a [DOC] tag could flag particularly "documentation-oriented"
messages, but there's great value in keeping everyone in close
communication.

That's my vote.  (-:

Gary Fisher