Squeak Documentation Project

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Feb 6 15:11:32 UTC 2003

Goran I think a "magic book" inside Squeak would be very, very cool.

I imagine it like this, for each version of Squeak:

Package in Squeak/SqueakMap ( Networking, Morphic, etc. ) -> Test cases
-> Section in magic book

Also I picture each section in the book as a Project that has been
registered on SqueakMap. I envision the book section being updated by
the Documentation team for every new release of the package with which
it is associated.