[ENH] Squeak icon for Windows

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Thu Feb 6 16:06:35 UTC 2003

The icon which is already inside of Windows Squeak
is a resource in the executable file for the VM (squeak.exe).

Either you use Reshacker (a freeware tool) to
exchange the icon in the executable binary file
(bad and ugly way) or you download the VM building
tools and source code from source forge, exchange
the icon file and rebuild the VM (clean way and
much easier than it sounds).

If the icon is better than the one already inside the
windows VM executable and it should be used in all future
versions we should ask Andreas Raab to integrate it in general.

Bye
Torsten