Squeak Documentation Project

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Feb 6 16:58:13 UTC 2003

Class comments would be great, but surely not *better* than class comments AND example code AND SUnit tests AND a super multi-media "magic book".

I think that when Documentation team gets rockin' and rollin', that more and more class comments will get created/submitted/harvested/released as part of their work.