Squeak Documentation Project -- add a Flap

shane at shaneroberts.com shane at shaneroberts.com
Thu Feb 6 19:17:41 UTC 2003

Doug,
I would be happy to write the documentation scooper, if someone
will point the way.  I was already thinking about this.

Presumably the idea here would be to make the Class and Method
comments "readable" in a more linear fashion textually.  Obviously
they can all be read in the browser now.  But you can't easlily "scan
across" lots of them at once, to get more of an overview, if you
have to poke around with the browser.

So somehow assimilating and formatting them like
"documentation", would make them more comprehensible.  It would
also make lack of documentation more visible, so it can be
added/corrected.

Any more thoughts on this?

Shane