3.4gamma sources

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 6 19:26:49 UTC 2003

Chris Burkert <christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de> appears to have written:

> shane at shaneroberts.com wrote:
> > I have just downloaded the 3.4gamma image from the ftp site:
> > ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/
> >
> > When I run it, it complains it can't find the sources.  Where should I
> > get the .sources file?
> >
> > I have the SqueakV3.sources file I got with 3.2.
>
> And exactly this is the right for all 3.x versions.
But does Shane have it in the right place? On all the platforms I can
think of it needs to be in the same directory as the VM, so IF you
happen to make a new directory for the new image you might possibly end
up breaking this rule.

Just one possibility.

tim
--
|Though a nation watched her falling, yet a world could only cry |