Squeak Documentation Project -- add a Flap

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Feb 6 20:03:13 UTC 2003

Hi

Doug Mair wrote:
> Is there anything to be learned from JavaDoc and DocLets?

I know this from PHPDoc. The main Idea is to write your comments in a
concrete way (it's an own 'markup language' for comments) to interpret
it and create HTML or other formats.

But I think this is not the right way for squeak.
- everybody had to learn a Markup Language more
- if you didn't comment your code yesterday, you won't do it tomorrow
- n+1 more reasons ...

Regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chbu at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de