[SqueakMap] Problem Loading Connectors 1.9

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.ab.ca
Thu Feb 6 23:20:44 UTC 2003

Connectors 1.9 was not listed in the SM Package Loader left pane until I
deselected the first two checkboxes, actually the left pane was blank until
I deselected. I tried downloading after the first select of Connectors 1.9,
then tried again after deselecting and selecting again without changing the
checkboxes in between. Still no go, no .SAR. Here's the Transcript of the
Install and attempt to download.
-------------
 (SMSqueakMap is Undeclared)  (SMSqueakMap is Undeclared)  (SMSqueakMap is
Undeclared)  (SMSqueakMap is Undeclared)  (SMSqueakMap is Undeclared)
(SMSqueakMap is Undeclared)  (SMLoader is Undeclared)
File SqueakMap Base successfully filed in to change set SqueakMap BaseThese
SqueakMap master servers did not respond:
'map1.squeakfoundation.org'
Falling back on 'map2.squeakfoundation.org'.Fetch: 584 ms
Size: 20 bytes
Decompress time: 1 ms
Load updates with logging time: 49 ms
These SqueakMap master servers did not respond:
'map1.squeakfoundation.org'
Falling back on 'map2.squeakfoundation.org'.Fetch: 379 ms
Size: 20 bytes
Decompress time: 0 ms
Load updates with logging time: 49 ms

Warning: pane selectedPackagesList not found.
File SqueakMap successfully filed in to change set SqueakMap

   Thx
   Ken