creating EXE

johann.murauer at utimaco.at johann.murauer at utimaco.at
Thu Feb 6 13:53:01 UTC 2003

Hi,
I am a bloody SmallTalk / Squeak beginner, so please excuse my stupid
questions.

#1: How can I create an EXE with Squeak so that other people can start my
application like any other app (on Windows). I read something that this is
possible with SmallTalk/X but I could not find any docs for this topic
concerning Squeak.

#2: In which form SmallTalk programmers deliver their applications to the
end user (who have no SmallTalk installed)?

#3: There are threads in SmallTalk. Are these threads mapped to threads of
the operation system or are SmallTalk threads something completely
different?

Thank you,
Johann Murauer