SM 1.06

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 7 09:57:08 UTC 2003

Hi all!

I have:

1. Added category "Squeak3.5" to SM. Also reordered the categories to be
more logical. So now you can verify your packages for 3.5! But note that
there are interesting problems with this as Doug and Ned has pointed out
in a separate thread. To begin with the 3.4 packages will work like a
charm in 3.5alpha (since it is in fact the same as 3.4) but as 3.5alpha
progresses they may very well turn incompatible. Doug had some ideas
about this but lets discuss that.

2. Upped the load script "SqueakMap" to 1.06 and did a little fix that
Ned sent me. This little fix is just to make the load script install
SARInstaller for 3.4 in a 3.5 image. So you don't need to update package
"SqueakMap" just because it turned updateable. And frankly such an
"upgrade" behaves a bit weird - but I don't think it does anything
harmful. We need to look through this load script later to make it a bit
smarter.

Btw Ned, I used "beginsWith: 'Squeak3.5'" instead of 3.5alpha. I assume
that is not a problem.

Mail me if there are any problems.

regards, Göran