SM 1.06

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.ab.ca
Fri Feb 7 16:54:30 UTC 2003

Tried the SqueakMap and Connectors 1.9 install process again on a fresh
3.5a-5168 image and everything appeared to work smoothly. When the SM
Package Loader came up, nothing showed up in the left pane until I
deselected the checkbox for 'display only packages for current version'. I
did not have to separately load SARInstaller before Connectors 1.9 would
install.

Thx
Ken G. Brown