Morph class>>initialize ??? ( See, redoing morphic... )

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Feb 9 16:00:04 UTC 2003

Hi daniel

Normally the FileList in 3.4 has now a registration mechanism to which
tools should register.
Now the problem is that I have no clue why this code was in the release
I did. I did not pay attention to the previous work.

But I agree completely with your point of view.

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/