[GOODIES] [ENH] CelesteAddressBook

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Feb 9 17:35:33 UTC 2003

You know what I'd really like, being on Mac OS X and all (which already
has an address book bundled) is a plugin for:

http://www.equi4.com/metakit/  which is the storage manager that Apple
used to build their address book.

Providing an interface to this would give OS X users a single address
book with multiple UIs.

-Todd Blanchard