Closure Compiler

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 10 16:48:39 UTC 2003

Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> So now Tim, Andreas, Dan, Ian, what is the way to go?
> It would be good not to have the ClosureCompiler as an external
> changeset but been used in the image.

I know the closure compiler is a lot to review, but most of it is new
benign code which can be turned off with the closure compiler
preference.  The only real changes it makes to the image are to
Exceptions and some changes to Debugger and ContextParts.  So you
may just want to concentrate on reviewing these in 3-ContextEnh-ajh.cs.

Let me just say that I am confident that the entire closure compiler
changesets are safe to add to the main image.

Cheers,
Anthony