Sun Admits Java Sucks...

Tom Rushworth tbr at mannynkapy.net
Mon Feb 10 17:37:01 UTC 2003

>From the Slashdot commentary on that Java memo:

 InternalMemos is notorious for running hoax emails. This email is no
 exception. It includes a number of inaccuracies and curious references.
 The comparisons with Python are just amusing. Doing a quick search on
 the names, you'll note that there's no reference to the sender anywhere
 in Google, let alone associated with Sun. Most of the folks in the CC
 list do not have Sun email addresses. They're probably friends of the
 hoaxer. The Sun folks in the CC list include a JavaOne and a guy who has
 himself on the J2ME JSR. I wouldn't hold out for Sun switching to
 Python.

--
Tom Rushworth