Jornada 720 and morphic menus-Help

Swan, Dean Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Mon Feb 10 20:49:19 UTC 2003

Rachel,

	Refer to the reply I sent on 22 January with step-by-step instructions on the DosFileDirectory patch.  You just substitute Ned's
'LongMenu.cs.gz' in place of the .zip file for the DosFileDirectory change.

	In general, you "file in" changesets from the file list, but first you need to decompress them if they are archived/compressed as in .gz and .zip files.

					 -Dean