DVS "changes" button working?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Feb 11 00:38:17 UTC 2003

On Monday 10 February 2003 04:32 pm, Derek Brans wrote:
> Hi Avi, Julian,
>
> I know this came up in a recent posting, but I'm convinced that the
> changes button doesn't work (or at least not in my image).
>
> A simple test:
> fileout a package
> make a change to a method in that package (and accept)
> hit "changes" on a PackagePanel.
>
> Mine comes up empty.  Am I misunderstanding the button?

Did you create the package or file it in?

Does it display the "*" changed flag?

I'm seeing that when I file in a package the "*" changed flag is not
getting set when I make changes.

However, when I create a package and edit its methods, I see both the
changed flag changing and I can see the changes.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com