Mythical small kernel images?

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Tue Feb 11 20:45:19 UTC 2003

Hi Luciano,

You get confused by the paper "engendrando un smalltalk" (generating a
smalltalk) and the jod done to create a minimal image.

The images that Alejandro has sent to this list are images created BEFORE
the process of growing them using the parent-child process.  This process
allows you to create the image you want, with or without the mechanism
described in the paper.

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck