CocoaSqueak, the bridge and SourceForge

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Tue Feb 11 23:48:07 UTC 2003

Hi folks,

apologies for being out of touch for a while, I have quite a bit on my
plate, and sadly my day + night jobs don't really involve any squeaking.

There is no conspiracy to remove the Objective-C bridge, in fact, the
code is still sitting pretty just as it used to do.  My guess is that
the problem comes from doing a VMMaker-build and not properly tweaking
the output, an obviously error-prone process.

The reason I took down the sources is that the ones that were there
were incomplete and therefore don't build out of the box, because of
two missing files.  By the time I noticed, I had already torn
everything apart in order to create a SourceForge-compatible
file-/directory-structure, and at pretty much that time my
work-workload multiplied rather nastily.

Anyway, I re-started the SourceForge restructuring effort yesterday,
but it will probably still take a bit.

Apologies again,

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com