Closure Compiler

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 11 23:36:00 UTC 2003

Hi Anthony.

It's finally happening - we're getting closures... THANK YOU!

A couple of questions relevant to getting it in the image:
1. Do you see us having yet another compiler in the image, coexisting
with the regular one? If not, what do you propose to do?
2. Other than that, and needing new VMs, is there anything else that
needs to change?

Daniel