Pink Plane vs Blue Plane

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Wed Feb 12 10:35:05 UTC 2003

Hi Folks:

I'm an inexperienced smalltalker yet, but in this topic, I think that may be
are talking about differents things.

Diego is talking about the inevitable inestability and lack of compatibility
of the things that are being developed today and used to develop today (not
merely about bad wroted software).

Some people (myself included) is grumbling when don't find the proper
documentation to speed the learning of squeak or when something made in one
version doesn't work in another (remember modules in 3.3 and trying to load
a project coming of 3.2).

Seem that a stable, ready to develop business apps environment isn't
compatible with an place to play and create new ideas.

Justo my two cents.

Regards.

---
Germán S. Arduino