relief: a demo of a minimal Squeak installer/starter

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Feb 12 16:25:02 UTC 2003

Very Very Cool ( once I saw Chris Langreiter's hint )!  Fun to see the
MobVM and Alejandro's micro-image, in action.  Is this for IE only,
right now?

The image seemed to very quickly max out my box.  When I pulled up
Windows Task Manager to watch CPU/memory usage, the fractal display was
immediately painted onto most of my Windows desktop -- and the fractal
turned into a dense collection of lines radiating out from the upper
left-hand corner of the screen.