Layout question

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 12 20:05:04 UTC 2003

Hi,
could someone please explain to me how the xScrollBar in a
TwoWayScrollPane knows how to put itself on the bottom? I would like to
add a WheelMorph just left of the Scrollbar but I could not find out how
to put a fixed size Morph to the right or on the bottom of a resizeable
Morph with the TableLayout (which is still a closed book to me). I did
play around with TKinter and Python and found the layout there much easier
to design but maybe I just didn't understand the TableLayout concept.

Torsten

P.S. More pressing questions
What are slotNames for?
What is delegation (Maybe selective multiple inheritance) and how do I use
it.