[DOCS] SUnit tests (was Re: Documentation [was: Morphic tutorial])

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 13 12:04:43 UTC 2003

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/Books.html

> A unit test browser is now included in the 3.4 release.
How do I open it?

> Implementin a test is as easy as adding your own TestCase subclass in
> the category you are working.
> It shows up automatically in the UnitTest-Browser.
>
> As an aid for the documentation people:
> Stephane, where do you see the most urgent need for additional tests?
>
> (a list with priorities if possible)

I do not know. I think that any class you want to learn.
So may be Morph. Last week I lost three hours because of the button in
window behavior.

Hannes are you coming saturday? because we could give a try and write
some simple tests
together.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)