[ANN] Cassowary on SqueakMap

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 13 15:36:21 UTC 2003

Hi Giovanni,

No, I didn't use DVS to build the SAR.  There were no class comments
in the original source I downloaded from UWashington, and I didn't add
any myself.  I'm not actively working with Cassowary now, so I won't
be documenting it.  But if anyone else contributes comments or other
documentation then I'll make sure that the SqueakMap version
incorporates them.

Joshua