[FIX] SmallInteger digitAt:put:

shane at shaneroberts.com shane at shaneroberts.com
Fri Feb 14 03:38:53 UTC 2003

The SmallInteger class has a typographical error in the error
message for the digitAt:put method.

digitAt: n put: value
	"Fails. The digits of a small integer can not be modified."

	self error: 'You cant store in a SmallInteger'

should be:

digitAt: n put: value
	"Fails. The digits of a small integer can not be modified."

	self error: 'You can''t store in a SmallInteger'

Note the doubled apostrophe in the word "can't".

Do I get the most obscure bug in Squeak award for the month?

Shane

P.S. How would I submit this as code for a formal fix in Squeak?