[ENH] MorphGeometryTweaks-efc

Eddie Cottongim cottonsqueak at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 04:18:45 UTC 2003

Sounds good. Please note however that those morph methods we were talking
about are only supposed to adjust size in a simple, one time way. They
aren't intended to take on the entire task of layouts. For layout
management, you use LayoutPolocies, which implement some of the concepts
such as space-fill, shrink-wrap, etc. A GUI builder for Layouts and Morphs
would be welcome.