[BUG] SM Package Loader

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 14 11:45:25 UTC 2003

Markus Fritsche <Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net> wrote:

> > Well, have you looked at what filters are active? If you have checked
> > "only new or newer" then they are "removed" from the list etc.
>
> Hm, okay, nevertheless it's a inconsistency.

In what way? Could you elaborate a bit? I haven't seen any
inconsistencies in the filters (btw, SM Package Loader is really
Daniel's baby).

> >> In fact, it isn't reachable any more, so the
> >> list at the left is out of sync with the one on the left.
>
> > Eh, what? left, left? I am not following.
>
> I meant left, right.

Yes, I could have guessed - but I only have one list in my "SM Package
Loader"... :-) So I still don't understand really.

> >> Btw, why are they wired by their index? Wondering about lists and
> >> underlying  data, how do I sort the categories in the browser the way
> >> I want them to be  sorted?
>
> > You lost me. Are you sure you are talking about the SM Package Loader?
>
> No, the btw is meant to target the Squeak (Code) Browser.

Ah, well in that case... I don't know. :-)

> Regards, Markus

regards, Göran