[MCP] First step?

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Fri Feb 14 17:44:37 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,

After some people looked inside Morph and subclasses it seems that there
are lots of code to fix just using SLint (I've also made some specific
extensions to SLint).

I consider this a good first step, after which we can come up with surely
harmless fixes. This will give us a more consistent code for further
refactoring and clean up.

So, if you want to take a look at Morph and allSubclasses, or have seen
before "offending" code that is crying to be rewritten, please report it
here: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3005.

Or give your ideas if you don't agree, of course.

May the Force be with you,

German Morales