Current State of SmaCC?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Feb 15 16:34:12 UTC 2003

I think I've missed a few messages about the state of SmaCC. I have a
very bright High School student intern who could learn quite a lot
from it.

What is its current state? What versions of Squeak does it (will it)
work in? Is there a simple way to get it going? What kinds of extra
documentation/knowledge will he need to start poking around with it?

Cheers,

Alan

--------