Two important issues...

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Feb 16 17:04:51 UTC 2003

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 02:47 PM, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

>>> * Plan how the initial adopters will use the tool on their own
>>> packages.
>>> Solving the big problems in the base image (collections, streams) is
>>> tempting, but it's not incremental. Start from the outside in - after
>>> Avi converts Seaside to use Traits (for example), the decision to
>>> adopt
>>> will seem very different.
>> You are vicious ;)
> Sorry. If you find a position for me in your group, I promise to be
> gentle :-)

Oh no, please don't. We love people to be vicious. You can tell by our
external mails when we try to be nicer :-) :-)

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/