Documentation [was: Morphic tutorial]

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Feb 17 00:56:36 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:
	Since there are wonderful, easily installed Squeak wikis, it seems it's
	just a matter of making a periodic release of a the relevant pages out
	of the swiki, which is a simple matter of copying, without changing the
	way the Doc group (and some other people) work. You'd just run a local
	Swiki on your home machine, or extract the Swiki to some other format,
	like HTML.

	Heck, the whole thing could be packaged as a SAR package on SM that
	installs only the swiki content, with a prerequisite for Comanche.

Sounds like a good idea.

Mind you, I hate point click click point click click point point click
interfaces.  Nothing I've yet seen matches the contrast and resolution
of paper...