[BUG] Set>>collect:

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Feb 17 02:05:20 UTC 2003

On Sunday 16 February 2003 04:12 pm, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:

> Since only the even releases seem to count as "stable",
> this in effect means "stable release users won't get it until 3.6".

That's not the plan. It's our intention to have a stable 3.5 as well.

> It looks as thought it's time I learned how to put something on
> SqueakMap. Starting from the point where I have a collinto.cs in my
> local file system, what I do actually do?

The simplest thing you can do is:

* make sure it'll file into a stock image (which I'm sure you've
already one)

* put the collinto.cs somewhere public for downloading

* create a new SqueakMap entry for it using the web-based form at
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/regpackage. Select its maturity
level, licenses and Squeak versions (this is a multi-select list).

In the "select additional categories" list  make sure that "Simple
filein" is selected. Fill in the download URL.

That's it!

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com