[smalltalking] Some information

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Mon Feb 17 12:28:47 UTC 2003

Hi PhiHo,

>     Do you have an image with ProtoObject, Metaclass and whatever
>     needed just enough to support these two objects (no more, no less) ?

Yes, only to build a squeak compatible image with two methods.
(the two methods requieres... aClass, aClass class, aClass superclass,
aClass subclasses[anArray], Array, Collection, ...)

>     Can you just create ANY image specifying the target object, say,
>     FreeCell ;-)

Yes, but we have to add all the required methods by hand.
(a profiling of the object running in Squeak can help
 to know the requiered methods)

cheers,
Ale.