port of prevayler

Marco Paga mail at marco-paga.de
Mon Feb 17 15:52:04 UTC 2003

Question: The Squeak license is that everybody can use the code but only
changes in the base image of squeak should be made public. Right? :-\
But I want people who extend my code to give their enhancement back to
the community. I write code for the community and won't see any money
for that. So i want other people doing it the same way if they profit of
my work.
This license reflects most my thoughts about what open source is. Source
must be always opened for everybody who wants to extend his horizon :-) .

btw: There is a big difference between real goods and soource code. I
write something that helps me and after that I can copy this source to
everybody all around the world without loosing something. If somebody
uses my work as a base for further work s/he can do the same. Is it too
much??

yours Marco