[DOCS] Re: Jitter

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 17 16:51:49 UTC 2003

Hello Eric

Eric Merritt <cyberlync at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Just out of curiosity does anyone know where
> development of the Jitter is at? I heard that Ian was
> working on J5 and I did a quick search of the archive
> and couldn't find anything interesting. I am really
> just curious about it.

Great that you are asking.

I was wondering myself about this recently as I was updating the minnow
Swiki.

May I ask you or anybody other after the answers come in to update the
following pages:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2372 Jitter
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1970   J3
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/302 Dynamic Translation

If possible include pointers to documentation of Ian Piumatra. Even if
this includes
getting something from the CVS, runnig some grep things for docs and
publishing the
result somewhere.

Ian is a busy man and not too talkative. However recently he took the
time
to answer a question I had about mice colors. As this means  he is
around
maybe he will answer more complicated questions as well   ;-)

Regards
Hannes Hirzel