Changing Process

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 18 14:03:04 UTC 2003

Hi jimmie and others

I think that Squeak deserves a process for managing improvements and
next actions to be done.
Is there one Guide responsible of the book keeping?
I like the idea of serge to propose to use a way to manage request for
changes.
Could a group of people decide on that issue and propose something?

I would like to see the fonts out of the image (I thought doug did that
in fact).
I think that the process should help the harvesting process and also
somehow
the ownership of the code.

I really feel that we are in this situation where Squeak needs a better
process for establishing future priority, importance of changes....

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/