Embedding Morphs into Text

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 15:40:19 UTC 2003

I don't see it.

I have a scrolling text morph.  I type a bunch of text into it.  I grab
a star morph off the flap.  I put the star on top of the scrolling text
morph about where I want it.  In the star morph's halo I see "embed
into" and it gives me a bunch of choices of morphs including scrolling
text morph, transform morph, and TextMorphForEditing.  I can select
that and it stays fixed with the text flowing under it.

What am I missing?