[Q] B3DDemo tutorial

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 16:04:09 UTC 2003

I am trying to do the tutorial included in the B3DDemo.zip file, which
is pointed to by the minnow swiki (which seems to be gone right now)
documentation section on graphics.

It appears that the ambient lighting does not work, or something like
that.  The rotating cylinder example and the other objects that I have
tried to create always come out black.  The rotating cylinder does have
a spot of blue right at the origin, but is otherwise black.  I have
tried adding an ambient light, but this does not help anything.

Any ideas what I need to do here?