[DOCS] [BUG] Smalllint tutorial on SqueakMap

Ken G. Brown kbrown at lacent.com
Tue Feb 18 17:06:47 UTC 2003

I tried loading the tutorial from both SqueakMap and BSS. In both after
entering the project, when clicking the next page arrow for the second time
to get to the third page of the tutorial, I get a total system restart.
W2000, 3.5a-5169, Win32-323VM.exe.

Interesting...

   Ken G. Brown

<>
> Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
> Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 3:40 PM
> To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
> Subject: [ANN] Squeak projects on SqueakMap

<snip>

I've also created a new tutorial project about SmallLint with the
new Squeak 3.5. version and uploaded it to Bobs Super Swiki.
When I download it again using SqueakMap or the browser
plugin the images (GIF's) are not correctly loaded. Looks like it's
a problem in the upload mechanism ...

Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thx
Torsten