[ShrinkingSelection][0.3] Install breaking ( problem with archive? )

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Feb 18 19:17:00 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 11:07 am, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> When I try to install the 'ShrinkingSelection' SAR from SqueakMap,
> I'm getting a debugger with the error message "can't find EOCD
> position".  The same error occurs when I try to use ArchiveViewer
> to look at the downloaded SAR.

Which on my system contains just the text: "Attachment
ShrinkingSelection.5.sar not found!"

This is probably because that file doesn't exist.

However, if you get it using the right URL:
http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2826.attachments/ShrinkingSelection.5.sar

it looks OK.

I think the registration needs to be fixed to have the right URL.
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com