Newbie question re. morphs in a holder

j s arf_arf69 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 00:57:40 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have another question.

I am trying to learn how to design forms such as a
browser by dragging and dropping components (pluggable
list morphs, text morphs, button morphs, etc.)onto a
holder.  At this point I am able to put the holder
into a window and set everythig up so that the
submorphs resize when the main window is resized (same
as a browser).
What I am unable to do is to have the resize cursor
pop up when the mouse cursor is between the panes
(list morphs) of the main window.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

js:)