Help with Connectors

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Feb 19 02:21:49 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 05:48 pm, Raymond Asselin wrote:
> I use Connectors  a lot.  Recently I began to have an unusual
> problem. When I select something (a morph) small handles appear at
> the border, but when the morph (or the menu) is displaced or
> deleted all the lines and the littles boxes compositing the border
> stay in place..... These happens to be  'NCHighlightMorph'
>
> what created that and how to get rid of them ?

The NCHighlightMorphs are what display the highlighting on a
connection target.

I've never had them stick around. That's very odd.

They're monitored by a step command. If your world stops stepping
somehow, I guess they'd stick around.

But ordinarily they get monitored by the connector that created them.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com