[DOCS] Project "Magic Book"

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 19 10:11:51 UTC 2003

Hello Rachel

Nine days ago you wrote the interesting mail below
to the Squeaklist.

May I ask you what are your expections for the documentation
team to come up with?

We updated the page
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/808

There are various things which are beeing worked on now.
But we need "customers" like you. What are your interests in
doing with Squeak?

If you could post a message here or on the Swiki
that would be great. Learning to use the Swiki
is actually straightforward. Just look at what
others have done (of course there is as well a 'help'
button ;-)

We can't guarantee that we can come up with all you
want though (at least not instantly).
But it is necessary to know what people are looking for.

At the moment work in the documentation team is directed by
the personal priorities of the team members which is not a
bad thing either.

Thank you for participating
Regards
Hannes Hirzel