[DOCS] SUnit tests (was Re: Documentation [was: Morphic tutorial])

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 18 15:56:30 UTC 2003

I think the following would be important areas to document in this
fashion -

1. Morphic usage and architecture. It's important because lots of people
need this bridge between simple usage and reading the code. This means
examples illustrating how to use the various hooks and services that
morphic provides. Topics -
* For the event handling description Andreas sent a few days ago, find
exactly in what cases one would want to add a provisional event handler,
and make a few tests that show that things behave before and after.
* What do the "embed into", "be locked", "accept drops" menu items
affect? and so forth.
2. The reflection protocols - everything that Browser and Inspector use
to look at and change classes and objects, including the ClassBuilder.
This might be partially covered by the ANSI suite. It's important
because the tools themselves are complex enough right now that it's not
obvious alway obvious how things are done.

Daniel