[DOCS]Re: [Q] B3DDemo tutorial

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 19 14:19:29 UTC 2003

David Faught <dave_faught at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I should have run through the rest of the examples and read the
> rest of the text before asking about this, I guess.  I just get a
> little nervous when one of the first examples in a tutorial doesn't
> work as advertised.
You are right!
They should work as advertised in a step by step way.

If you manage to find out
what is wrong with the initial examples
please could you post an update request please to this list with a
[DOCS]
tag. We will harvest it.

I do not know who was the author of the tutorial.
Are you speaking of the tutorial within the image?
Then Andreas Raab might perhaps be the author.

>I plan to use Balloon3D to do a data plot, which I think I can figure
>out from the surface plot examples.  Is there a way to use an object
>developed for B3D in a Wonderland?  It might be fun to have a Humvee
>run through my plot periodically, or present the data plot in the
>middle of of a stadium with a crowd cheering ...

Interesting application. What about writing an extension to the
tutorial?

Hannes Hirzel