[ANN] Squeak Wiki mirror

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Feb 20 13:32:23 UTC 2003

Hi!

There is a first verion of the Squeak Wiki mirror available:

http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/swiki

http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/swiki/swiki-mirror.tar.gz
http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/swiki/swiki-mirror.zip

This is updated automatically each day.
(And hopefully this won't crash swiki... I've configured httrack
to use only one socket and do only up to 10 connection/sec... I
hope this is slow enough)

This version has some issues (rollover-effekt not yet working,
Squeak-Logo comes from minnow, "Top" links minnow, not your
local copy) but it is allready quite usable.

The ZIP-File is 47MB. For those with a slow connection: I will
release a new version of the Squeak-CD as soon as 3.4 is ready.

It would be nice to have a more "official" place for the mirror,
maybe at squeakfoundation.org?

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de