Workspace variables and scope.

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Fri Feb 21 00:06:17 UTC 2003

Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin at texoma.net> wrote:
>
> 	output _( 'HTTP/1.0 200 OK\Content-Type: text/html\\',rfile contents)
> 	withCRs withInternetLineEndings.
>
> Just in case rfile contents contains backslashes,
> shouldn't this be
>
> 	output := ( 'HTTP/1.0 200 OK\Content-Type: text/html\\' withCRs
> 	          , rfile contents ) withInternetLineEndings.

You are quite possibly correct.

I haven't explored the code much yet. I've been merely testing potential
performance of Squeak for http/web serving.

But I did notice the first file I fed my code gave me some error. It
wasn't recognizing some selector. :)

I altered the file to be benign for testing.

I will need to watch for this though as I go further.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jimmie Houchin