Speaking of stewardship...

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 23 01:32:24 UTC 2003

Cool. About SM, unless JimB wants to, I don't see why not.

We should have a policy for packages that aren't maintained on SM by
whoever wrote them originally, and that don't yet have a clear
maintainer. Might be a good idea to give them a fixed, well known
password, like "squeak" so anyone can homestead them, or put them in an
"orphaned packages" list in minnow, so people can adopt them.

Daniel